Practising Dutch - Dutch lessons
Dutch language courses
Courses are offered at 4 levels:
level 1.1 Wednesday 8.45 a.m.-12
Thursday 7-10.15 p.m.
level 1.2 Monday 7-10.15 p.m
Thursday 8.45 a.m.-12 (canceled)
level 2.1 Tuesday 8.45 a.m.-12 (canceled)
Wednesday 7-10.15 p.m
level 2.4 Monday 8.45 a.m.-12 (canceled)
- € 72 (course material – more or less € 30 – not included)
- The minimum number of participants is 16.
- First class: 3, 4, 5 or 9 September 2019
There will be no class during school holidays.
The Centrum voor Volwassenenonderwijs (CVO) Crescendo organises the lessons.
Registration and fee payment can be completed at the CVO Crescendo
- P. Dupierreuxlaan 1B, Tervuren, 02 766 53 89, www.cvo-crescendo.be.
- Opening hours: Monday-Thursday: 9.00-12.00 a.m. & 6.00-9.00 p.m. (during the school year)
- Please don’t forget your ID.
- Payment in cash or through bancontact.
You can also ask for information or sign up for a course during the information session of the Agentschap Integratie en Inburgering:
- GC de Lijsterbes, Lijsterbessenbomenlaan 6, Kraainem
- Monday, January 28, 2020 – 6-7.30 p.m.
For further details about Dutch lessons in other municipalities within the Flemish-Brabant province, please get in touch with the Agentschap Integratie en Inburgering
on the toll-free telephone number 0800 123 00